🦥Friendly matches in Lazy Soccer

  • Availability: Friendly matches are available at any time; their peculiarity is that the players do not get tired or get injured.

  • Organizing matches: Each manager can create a request for a match by setting the day, start time and bet in gems, which must be a multiple of 5 and not less than 5.

  • Bet distribution: The winner of the match receives 90% of the total bet fund, and the remaining 10% is transferred to the League fund and distributed as additional rewards.

Last updated